Degree level programme
Students who have completed their secondary education and who wish to enrol at ISIT can choose between 2 programmes:
Before you apply
- Students outside the French education system may apply to ISIT and gain admission into the academic year equal to the level of studies they achieved in their home country.
- To apply: they must sit examinations in 2 or 3 languages, with French and English.The other languages: Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Specific programmes are possible for students whose combination of languages are: English/Arabic, English/Chinese, English/German, English/italian, English/Spanish. Please contact Nina Martinez for futher information: email@example.com
- Students whose mother tongue is not among the language combinations taught at ISIT can validate it at the end of the programme via a specific exam..
- Students from English-speaking countries must have a good command of another modern language that can be studied at the school, such as Spanish, German, Italian, or Chinese.
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website and sent to ISIT before the deadline indicated. You should also register with Campus France.
For more information see http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/a-etudier/etudes04-1.htm
Applicants can sit the admissions exam in their country of origin (at the French embassy or Alliance Française). Please contact Nina Martinez +33 (0)1 42 22 33 16 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, one month prior to the test date so that ISIT can schedule the session.
Most students who choose this programme either have dual nationality or are foreign students. The only requirement is a language combination that includes both French and English.
How to enrol
Students who choose this programme must also be enrolled in a law degree programme. The langague combination have to be French ang English. A third language is possible among the ISIT language combination.
Non degree-level programme
ISIT welcomes foreign students, Ph.D. students, teachers and professionals who would like to attend courses. They can spend from a few weeks to a whole year at ISIT, at the end of which they receive a certificate of attendance.
Foreign students whose universities do not have a partnership with ISIT
- Applicants should send a statement, written in French, specifying their goals and reasons for applying, as well as how long they plan to attend ISIT.
- They should include any academic qualifications that correspond to their desired course of study, and a letter of recommendation from a professor.
- Deadline: the application must be received six months prior to the student’s planned date of arrival at ISIT.
Ph.D. students, teachers, professionals
- Applicants should send a statement, written in French, specifying their goals and reasons for applying, as well as how long they plan to attend ISIT. Applications must be received at least six months prior to the planned date of arrival at ISIT.
In all cases:
After review of their application, students who are accepted will receive a confirmation packet that includes:
- Two copies of the summary of conditions for attending ISIT
- A financial document specifying the costs of enrolment along with payment terms
Students who have applied for a grant and have been accepted must contact ISIT’s Financial Office, who will inform them about the next steps to take.
At least one month prior to arrival, students must return the signed document to ISIT, accompanied by payment of tuition.