Discover all the aspects of the course and the testimonials to understand if the Lawyer-Linguist program is for you.
Are you looking for a Master’s degree for next year, combining intercultural, legal and international studies? Do you consider yourself to be motivated, passionate, rigorous and keen to discover different cultures? Then the Lawyer-Linguist master at ISIT is for you!
Discover more in this video, with the testimonies of :
- Agata de Laforcade, the head of the Master’s programme, who explains the main features of the course.
- Rachel, a student, who explains what she likes about this double degree.
- Séram, a Master’s alumni, who gives you an overview of her career path, with her internships and projects carried out as part of the Master’s programme.
- Finally, discover the key information, subjects and job opportunities of this ISIT training.
The Master is one of the few masters in France that offers you to:
- Acquire the keys to legal translation
- Master the codes of different cultures in the legal field through various modules
- Develop your knowledge of international legal culture
- To evolve in the legal world with linguistic ease
We would like to thank all the participants for their contribution and hope that this video will help you in your choices.
Enjoy the video!