ISIT is committed to disability as a cross-cutting theme for the 2018/2019 academic year
How do individuals and societies view it? What are the national, cultural and generational differences? How are we enriched by diversity? What innovations should be promoted?
All of these topics are addressed in numerous projects carried out by the wider ISIT community, including students, student associations, teachers, researchers, alumni and staff.
- Innovation through Design Thinking
- Research papers & intercultural analyses
- Work on web interface accessibility
- Round table with partner companies and alumni
- Research on disability and cultures as part of a book to be written by Itinéraires Interculturels
Feel free to share your own suggestions with us!