ISIT’s campuses are both places of learning and places of intercultural student life. Modern, connected and inclusive, they are perfectly served by public transportation.
Our Grande Ecole has two campuses:
- The Arcueil campus
- The Paris campus
Visit us during our events and open days to discover your campuses!
Modern spaces that encourage exchanges
- Opened in September 2015, ISIT’s Arcueil campus is a space for work, exchange and relaxation, and is integrated into its environment. It is served by the RER B station Laplace, located 2 minutes away on foot.
- Entirely renovated in 2019, the historic Paris campus is located in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and close to the Jardin du Luxembourg. Its central location makes it possible to combine studies and cultural life.
- A place to work and study: classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards, lecture halls with visioconference and interpreting booths, rooms for study groups, ISITLab (the innovation laboratory equipped with the latest interactive technologies), a 300m² Media Center.
- A place to network: 200m² to study and to relax in the cafeteria, one floor dedicated to students’ unions, daily animations.
- A place integrated into its environment: an ecologically responsible building, partnerships with local associations for accomodations, sports and culture.
- 23-25 avenue Jeanne d’Arc, 94110 Arcueil, FRANCE
- RER B, station Laplace
- Bus: 57, 323 and 530 (bus stop: Laplace)
- Stations VELIB 41102 and 42503
Campus de Paris
- 39bis rue d’Assas, 75006 Paris, FRANCE
- Metro stations: Saint-Placide (line 4), Rennes (line 12), Notre-Dame-des-Champs (line 12)
- Bus: 58, 82, 83, 89