Applying to ISIT
This page contains all the practical information you need about the admission procedures for ISIT’s Grande Ecole Program, be it via Parcoursup, through entrance examinations, or under a partnership agreement.
Details of the admissions process for the ISIT-EFREI Bachelor’s programcan be found on the EFREI website.
Applying for Year 2, 3, 4 or 5
Applications for the 2023-24 academic year are currently open online.
The stages of the process are as follows:
- Create an account on our application platform (click on “Create an account”).
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload the required supporting documents (ID, grade transcripts, etc.) (Download list of required documents here)
- Pay the application fee online
- Application fees are non-refundable.
€180 by online credit/debit card payment
€250 by online credit/debit card payment for the Master’s in Conference Interpreting
Applicants who are recipients of a CROUS grant are exempted from application fees, provided they submit up-to-date proof of their grant.
- 1 test center in France: Arcueil
- Tests may be taken remotely via our partner TestWe
Admissions calendar and entrance tests
Admissions calendar 2024
For admission in Year 2, 3, 4 or 5
Students can apply only once per year.
The eligibility tests for the Conference Interpreting program take place during the Winter, Spring and Summer 1 sessions only
IMPORTANT : if you need a visa to study in France, we advise you to apply for the March 9 or May 18 session at the latest. After this date, the administrative procedures for the visa will be too short.
It is possible to join ISIT at any point from Year 1 to Year 5.
Admission in Year 1
- Students must submit an application form, cover letter and resume
- Applications for the Grande Ecole program must be made via parcoursup.fr.
- Lawyer-Linguist program: applications must be made via Parcoursup.
- ISIT-Efrei Bachelor’s program: applications must be made via Parcoursup, using the query “Bachelor ISIT EFREI”
- For applicants outside of the European education system: applications must be submitted directly to ISIT.
Admission in Years 2 to 5
- Admission in Years 2 to 5: written tests in multiple languages and oral interview in multiple languages
- Admission in Year 2 or 3 of the ISIT-Efrei Bachelor’s program: see Efrei website.
- Candidates from schools with a partnership agreement with ISIT are not required to sit entrance examinations.
ISIT has signed partnership agreements with educational centers of excellence in France and across the world. Students from these institutions can join ISIT’s Grande Ecole program without having to sit entrance tests.