Want to make a contribution to promoting linguistic, intercultural, social and geographical diversity?
Whether you are a company or a private individual, you can make a tax-deductible donation.
Contribute to our Solidarity Fund
ISIT recruits its students for their linguistic excellence and their compatibility with the school’s values: curiosity and ethics, boldness and rigor, passion and humanism.
However, we are also aware of our social responsibility, and committed to continuing our tradition of social and geographical diversity in our student body.
For this reason, we run a solidarity fund to award grants to students who need them, each year. At present, 23% of ISIT students receive some form of ISIT grant.
Since the COVID-19 crisis and its economic impacts, the needs of our students and their families have grown considerably. The student society Solidar’ISIT has therefore launched an intergenerational solidarity campaign, CAP’ISIT.
Because no student or potential student should have to give up on ISIT for purely financial reasons, we need your help!
- Objective 1: allocate more ISIT grants, and larger amounts.
- Objective 2: constitute a special COVID-19 fund. Our solidarity fund, which totaled €250,000 in 2022/2023, is insufficient to compensate even partially for the growing needs of students and their families.
- CAP’ISIT fundraising objective for 2022-23: €50,000, with grants awarded to 25% of ISIT students.
As an alumnus, recruiter or private individual, now more than ever, you can play a crucial role in helping our students by making a donation to ISIT.
Make a secure online donation by clicking on the button below.
You can also send a cheque, made out to ISIT, to:
- ISIT – Finance Director – 23, avenue Jeanne d’Arc 94100 Arcueil.
- Don’t forget to fill out this form to receive a tax receipt for your donation (if you are resident in France).